Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Hana Elisabet

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Thursday, August 28, 2008

Yummy Mum-Mum



Today Hayli had several firsts. Today mama introduced Hayli to the infamous sippy cup. Here is one of Hayli's first moments with her sippy cup...



Hayli's gums hurt so much at the moment. It just breaks my heart. I am always looking for ways to sooth those throbbing gums! I found these rice crackers called "Mum Mum".



These little snacks even come in individually wrapped packages... very convenient for an on-the-go mom like me! =0)




I remembered Shanyn mentioning these crackers on our last visit to Dallas. I thought that these crackers might just help Hayli conquer those new teeth that she is having such a hard time with. I did not realize that these crackers were white wafers sent from Heaven...


1 comment:

Sean and Candace said...

Hi Evie! Teething is no fun. I forgot all about the Mum Mums. I'll have to pick some more up next time I'm at the store.

Lilypie 1st Birthday Ticker
Lilypie 2nd Birthday Ticker
Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
Lilypie First Birthday tickers