Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Hana Elisabet

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Wednesday, April 1, 2009

April Fools!


Today was April fools. Hayli and I didn't do anything funny, but we did got to the gymnastics class. It was a good thing since Hayli fell down two flights of stairs only moments before leaving for the class. The gymnastics kept Hayli awake and allowed me to evaluate her for injuries. (Hayli knows just how to get her mama's heart pumping!)

Hayli seems to be okay. She has a bump on her head with a slight abrasion but nothing serious. No broken bones and no rug burn (our stairs are carpeted) - I think she got the head injury from the tile at the BOTTOM of the stairs.

Hayli enjoyed how Ms Bridget put the mats up. Many minutes were spent here!!! =0)


As per routine, Hayli got her stamp and sticker on her foot. The sticker goes on Hayli's wall calendar in the computer room. She just loves to put that sticker on the calendar...

1 comment:

Ringmaster said...

I wish we had gymnastics around here I would love to do that with Hail's! Around here they don't offer it until the kiddos turn 18 months -- and about the shoes -- just remember my Hailey is only 11 months in a size 5 :) BUT she's just as tall as all the bigger kids she hangs out with so I guess it's proportional?! :)

Lilypie 1st Birthday Ticker
Lilypie 2nd Birthday Ticker
Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
Lilypie First Birthday tickers