
I have wanted to go to a hot air balloon launch since we moved to NM. Unfortunately, we have always been unable to attend the big events. This year, however, there was a launch at White Sands National Park. It was a lot of fun. At first, Hayli was very scared of the noise the balloons made when the pilots put more hot air into the balloon. I guess if you don't understand what is going on, the noise is very loud and can be very scary. We enjoyed our early morning (by early I mean we were up at 5:30 am to go to this event) hot air balloon launch! My favorite balloon was the monster balloon! Hayli's criterion for her favorite balloon was that is was way up in the air... the higher the better!






1 comment:
How FUN!!! I'd love to see something like that!
Post a Comment