Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Hana Elisabet

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Sunday, December 6, 2009

California Disney

We are on a business trip in Anaheim, CA and decided that we could not be in Anaheim and not go to Disneyland... so we went. Hayli was excited to get out of the convention hall! Hayli really enjoyed the Pixar Parade! I thought she would be scared but I guess the music and movement far outweighed the scary factor!


Bubbles are always a hit with Hayli.... How fun!

Dada and Aunt Teri went on the ladybug ride with Hayli... which thrilled Hayli very much! It made me a little nauseous just watching!

Hayli enjoyed the merry-go-round too! It was especially fun when Opa went with her!
Games are something that Conrad and I love, but winning is not something that occurs often in our family! Hayli was really lucky at California Disney though, and won not one but TWO stuffed Mickey Mouse toys while playing the fishing for duck game! Hayli gave Aunt Teri one of her winnings for her cousin Riley Jo.

No comments:

Lilypie 1st Birthday Ticker
Lilypie 2nd Birthday Ticker
Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
Lilypie First Birthday tickers