Today I asked Hayli if she wanted to go swimming or go to the circus, and I completely expected her to say "swimming mommy!". But I was wrong... she wanted to go see the circus.
When we got to the circus, Hayli (who is afraid of anything bigger than her) wanted to ride the elephants. I thought I would buy the ticket and I just knew she would not want to ride once we got up close. Hayli proved me wrong AGAIN... she LOVED the elephant ride. So much so, that Daddy and I had to search our pockets, diaper bag, and wallets for enough money for another ticket. Daddy took Hayli down to the floor for another ride during intermission.
Hayli also rode the horses.. she really wanted to ride the black one. Good thing mommy was quick and got her on the black horse really quickly after the previous kid was finished riding!

Even Hana enjoyed watching the shows at the circus.
The circus also had tigers ~ another favorite of Hayli's!!!






No comments:
Post a Comment