Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Hana Elisabet

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Wednesday, April 20, 2011

Bumble Bee Song


How long does it take a 3 year old to sing a simple 30 second song? About 1 1/2 minutes!

Here are the lyrics...

I'm bringing home a baby bumblebee,
Won't my mommy be so proud of me,
(Cup hands together as if holding bee)

I'm bringing home a baby bumblebee,
Ouch! It stung me!
(Shake hands as if just stung)

I'm squishing up the baby bumblebee,
Won't my mommy be so proud of me,
('Squish' bee between palms of hands)

I'm squishing up a baby bumblebee,
Ooh! It's sticky!
(Open up hands to look at 'mess')

I'm licking up the baby bumblebee,
Won't my mommy be so proud of me,
(Licking bee off of hands)

I'm licking up the baby bumblebee,
Won't my mommy be so proud of me!

ALL CLEAN!
(Hold hands up to show they are clean)




No comments:

Lilypie 1st Birthday Ticker
Lilypie 2nd Birthday Ticker
Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
Lilypie First Birthday tickers