The next day we finished off our drive, which thankfully was not as long as we had originally thought. We stopped by Joplin, Missouri to witness the disaster that occurred with their recent tornado.
We arrived at grandpa's around 9 pm, and he fed us well with BBQ! YUMMY! After a good night's rest, we were enjoying our vacation. First stop? Grandpa's pool.
After drying off and a short nap, we were headed toward the creek. The kids had a great time picnicking and throwing rocks in the water. The water was surprisingly cold -- that is what I was told because I did not go in!!! The kids had a great time, and Hayli even saw a few 'creatures'. LOL!
Grandpa was so thrilled to see us ... he bought me a massage (OH THAT WAS NICE!) and he offered to watch the kids while Daddy and I went to the movies. Daddy and I watched the last Harry Potter movie.
THANK YOU GRANDPA!!!









No comments:
Post a Comment