Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Hana Elisabet

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Thursday, December 25, 2008

Merry Christmas


This year pretty much went the way normal Christmases go for the family. I was the first one up - too early for most family members! I did, however, have to restrain myself a little bit. I waited for our angel Hayli to wake up before running downstairs with her. Good thing too, because she was a bit overwhelmed. I guess that is understandable. As most years are concerned, we went a bit overboard with the presents. (Note to self - next year fewer presents.) It was strange thinking this time last year Hayli was in my belly growing, and I was so ready for her to come out! Only to find out that I really wasn't fully prepared for motherhood. Like Hayli, I am learning as I go.


No comments:

Lilypie 1st Birthday Ticker
Lilypie 2nd Birthday Ticker
Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
Lilypie First Birthday tickers