Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Hana Elisabet

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Thursday, December 18, 2008

Santa


Santa can be very scary to little babies, but Hayli is particularly scared of Santa. One sight of Santa begins the screams and crying. I feel bad for both Santa and Hayli! =(

Hayli with the Sears Santa. Hayli really wanted the present but you can see Hayli's teary face if you look closely.
Hayli with the mall Santa. (I thought Hayli may have forgotten the scary Sears Santa. No such luck!)

1 comment:

ellemenopii said...

You got much further with Hayli than we got with Xander. We had a party for all his little friends and one of the grandpas dressed up as Santa and Xander wanted out of the house! He kept pulling Tracy towards the back door....then at the church party there was a Santa and he wouldn't even go into the same room as he was in. So I think Hayli is doing a great job!

Lilypie 1st Birthday Ticker
Lilypie 2nd Birthday Ticker
Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
Lilypie First Birthday tickers