Today was a very sad day for Mama. Grandpa and Auntie Elisabeth left early to go back to Belgium. We thought they were leaving on Saturday, but instead their flight was today. =( The house feels so empty without them here!
Auntie Elisabeth and Mama laugh a lot, but buying 10 boxes of Wheat Thins made Mama laugh extra long! I still can't believe we bought every box they had at WalMart. You do what you have to do when you live overseas though to get the things you miss most. LOL!
Even though Hayli really does not feel well, she is still such a cutie. It is amazing how much of my heart this little being has. I love her SO much!






1 comment:
I totally know what you are saying about how much you love her. I am overwhelmed by my love for X every day! It is amazing!
Sorry your sis and dad left. Hope it was an awesome visit for you guys! So, they don't have Wheat Thins in Belgium? I hope they aren't a pile of crumbs when she gets there. LOL
Post a Comment