Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Hana Elisabet

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Friday, January 9, 2009

You're Never TOO Young For Chores


While some of us (like me) try to avoid chores at all costs... Hayli seems to thoroughly enjoy the chore of getting the laundry out of the dryer. She loves being Moeke's little helper!


1 comment:

ellemenopii said...

Soooo cute! I love it! I esp. love when she is reaching in so far her feet come off the floor! Just wait until she wants to help clean out the lint trap! That is Xander's favorite thing to do. Sometimes he is very helpful with the laundry and will actually pull stuff from the washer and put it into the dryer with me and sometimes he likes to take what I have put in and move it back to the washer. Which isn't so much "helpful" LOL
Such great video footage! Love it!

Lilypie 1st Birthday Ticker
Lilypie 2nd Birthday Ticker
Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
Lilypie First Birthday tickers