Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Hana Elisabet

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Monday, February 9, 2009

Potty or Foot Cleaner???


We put a training potty in the loft to help Hayli not be afraid of the potty. I really don't expect Hayli to get the function of the potty just yet, but Hayli got a message stating that this device isn't a potty but rather a foot cleaner... We are going to have our hands full trying to explain this one to her! :0)

1 comment:

Quirky Cottage Owners said...

You need to teach the cat what to do with the potty!
I've promised Ray that if he let me have a cat I'd teach it to use the toilet so there would NEVER be any stinky kitty litter to do with. Let me know if you think I stand a chance.
Rita

Lilypie 1st Birthday Ticker
Lilypie 2nd Birthday Ticker
Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
Lilypie First Birthday tickers