Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Hana Elisabet

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Tuesday, March 2, 2010

Swimming


Hayli has been swimming since she was 6 months old. That is when mommy started having a life outside of the home. I met so many neat mommies through the classes that Hayli enjoyed. A new stage of Hayli's swim life is about to begin. She is moving on to "Froggies", which means no more mommy and me in the pool. I already figured that I will sit on the side with Hana in a sling wrap while Hayli swims in the pool with the instructor. I guess it is all for the best! Today I tried to capture Hayli practicing for her Froggie days. Kayla, Hayli's swim instructor, told Hayli to throw the crab into the water and to swim and get the crab. Hayli thought this was so neat to swim pretty much on her own. Mommy still isn't so sure about all this!!!

No comments:

Lilypie 1st Birthday Ticker
Lilypie 2nd Birthday Ticker
Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
Lilypie First Birthday tickers