Thanks to my friend Kellie, I joined a meeting group of parents who do activities around Las Cruces. Kellie wanted us to join so we could go to a BBQ together at White Sands National Park next weekend. We signed up for the BBQ, but I saw that the group was meeting up at the fire station and got excited. Conrad even agreed to come with. 

Hayli really enjoyed the whole tour. First, they had a fireman dress up in all his gear like he would for a fire. Hayli was the first kiddo who would touch the fireman. It was pretty cool, and we were super proud that Hayli didn't cry and run away like most of the kids did. 



Then, the kids were allowed to explore the fire engine and the fire truck. Hayli got upset when we had to leave. I guess that means we are going back if the group goes there again...






No comments:
Post a Comment