After Kindermusik, Mamo, Hayli, Hana and I went to the hospital to get Hana's second PKU test done. This test is supposed to be done 10-14 days after the baby's first PKU test. To take advantage of Mamo being here, I took Hana on the 1oth day! Hana did so well. Mamo went in with her to get the test done, and Mamo said that Hana did not even cry until the nurse started squeezing her foot to get the drops of blood on the paper. I would have probably cried myself had I gone in with her instead of Mamo!

Hayli is showing signs of being a big sister now. She says "sister" and tries to put Hana's binky in her mouth when Hana cries. Here she is making sure that Hana is all buckled up!
"Okay, let's get outta here!" Hayli just cracks me up!!!









No comments:
Post a Comment