Our little Hana is 6 weeks old today. Quite amazing how the time is passing so quickly. This is probably because big sister Hayli keeps us very busy! Hana smiled at us for the first time today. She is already 10 pounds 13 ounces (according to our scale), which is 4.9045 kilograms. Hana is always looking around now and observing everything we do. She supports her head on her own, and has even figured out how to wiggle out of the cocoon that Mamo bought for her when she is awake! Hana's favorite place to be during waking hours is in mommy's or daddy's arms, but does like her swing a lot too! Daddy has the magic touch for tummy time, and for some reason Hana does not mind when he does it! I know I am forgetting a lot of things I want to put on this post, but I will just add it as I remember! LOL!






No comments:
Post a Comment