Daddy, mommy, Hayli, and Hana went to the Cowboy Days at the Farm and Ranch Museum here in Las Cruces. The girls had a great time! It was a nice morning and great to get out of the house in into some fresh air. Hayli and Hana were cowgirls for the day! The organizers made some stations to train junior cowboys and cowgirls. Hayli did all the stations. I had more fun watching her than I think she had doing them! LOL
Leather Stamping
Lassoing a Calf
What kind of gun do you want cowgirl? A big one or a smaller one? "A BIG ONE!!!"
There is more than one way to ring a cactus.
Hayli getting branded with an "H".
Hayli really looked forward to riding the ponies. She also fed them. Hayli is an animal lover. I think she got that from mommy...
Hayli played at the playground while waiting for the carriage ride. She really cracks me up!
Old-fashioned carriage ride!



Hayli and her new found friend Claire... Hold onto your hats cowgirls... we are in for a ride!







No comments:
Post a Comment