One day Hayli and I went to Kinder Musik class, and when we got back I noticed that Hayli had a rash on her legs. Hayli's normal doctor is not working since she is on maternity leave. (bummer) So, one of the times we went to the doctor's office for Hayli's congestion, I inquired about the rash. "Oh, that is just a rug rash" the doctor said matter-of-factually. That, of course, rubbed me the wrong way. I immediately went looking for a solution. I found leggings online on EBay. The moment I received the leggings in the mail, I put them on Hayli to see how she would like them... I think it went quite well. I think they are cute on her! =0)
Hayli loves to read!
Hayli and Lady playing... or should I say Hayli trying to play with Lady! LOL
"Hello mama! Aren't I cute???"
Here is our little Tumblelina in action...






1 comment:
I LOVE baby legs! They are so cute! (not on boys....just on girls) My friend has a boy and she put them on him and it was just weird. LOL There are so many cute ones out there, too. I love the ones you got her. So cute! I will send you some links of ones that I have found that I wanna get one day if I have a girl! LOL
Post a Comment