Hayli breezes by her milestones like it is nothing. I really wish my family were here to see it all. This is one of the reasons why I post so much. I am sure it can get quite annoying, but it is so nice being able to share with my family across the pond.
Dada saw this toy at Babies R Us and said that Hayli would love it. I was not quite sure, but as you can tell - Hayli does love it!!! She is even practicing her running skills now! She doesn't even notice that she ends up with some resistance when her binky gets stuck in her front wheel! Lady Bug even makes a guest appearance.
One of Hayli's cute traits is her ability to become distracted at any moment. Here you will see sweet Hayli running around her table, only to stop when she sees Kala, and only long enough to pull Kala's tail and move on! I think she gets this ease of distraction from dada. =0)






3 comments:
We wanted to get that toy for Xander but he was too big (read: heavy) for it by the time we saw it in the store. I love it because it is like an exersaucer and a walker all in one! It looks like she loves it! How fun!
I had never seen that before. Who would have thought going around in a circle would be so much fun - or fun to watch. When she stops, steps back just to touch the doggy tail, I laughed right out loud. So cute.
You are probably right, she'll by-pass the crawling stage and go right into walking. Lucky you -- you have to run faster when they do that.
Rita
What a great toy! Hayli's going to be walking any day now. Will we get to see her soon? We sure hope so!
Post a Comment