Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Hana Elisabet

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Thursday, September 25, 2008

Little Einsteins


Hayli's favorite show EVER is Little Einsteins. We rented one of the Little Einstein movies from NetFlix, and she loved it! As you can see, Hayli is already a pro at multi-tasking.

3 comments:

ellemenopii said...

Cute! Xander loves the remote, too. You should rent the Little Einsteins one with the Booby Birds. LOL I think it is funny because they all say booby all through out the show. LOL Ya, I am 8. LOL

Sean and Candace said...

Little Einsteins is great! My kids still like the show. I have to say we haven't seen the Booby Bird episode yet. Sounds like a must see! I can just see my 5 year giggling every time they said it and then using the word booby every chance he got after watching it. His dad would be so proud!

Quirky Cottage Owners said...

A girl and her remote -- it makes a auntie proud.
Rita

Lilypie 1st Birthday Ticker
Lilypie 2nd Birthday Ticker
Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
Lilypie First Birthday tickers