Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Hana Elisabet

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Saturday, October 4, 2008

Going to LA - Day 4 - Movie Premiere


Day 4 - """"""The Kings of Appletown
"

After dinner, we all went to the movie premiere of "The Kings of Appletown" at the FOX studios. This is us entering into the FOX studios through the main gate - after we were checked by security.

We made our way into the Zanuck theater that was going to show the movie.



Real-life Oscars surrounded the theater.

The theater ended up being pretty full. Everyone we came with sat up front (except Conrad, Hayli, and myself). I needed to make sure that there was a quick exit route for me in case Hayli got fussy.

From left to right: Nichole, Natalie, Karen, Bob, Barbara, and Len


I was really worried because Hayli was having a fit before the movie. I was so thankful that I brought Hayli's blankie inside with me because as soon as I wrapped her up, she fell right to sleep! Hayli slept right past the sudden noises in the movie all the way to the end of the movie. Afterwards though, Hayli rubbed elbows with the cast and crew of the Hollywood movie!

That's me and Hayli's legs.


Mama, Hayli, and dada in front of the 20th Century Fox sign after the movie!

Oma and Hayli with Victoria Justice (she played Betsy in the movie)


Mama and Hayli with R.D. Call (he played Coach Joe in the movie)


Oma and Hayli with Tom Kelly (he was the executive producer of the movie)


Joe Reilly (he was the director of the movie) with Oma and Hayli


Robert Moresco (producer of the movie) with Oma and Hayli

Oma and Hayli with Dalton O'Dell (he played Jimmy Johnson in the movie)

From left to right: Evie, Conrad, Hayli, Barbara, Natalie, Len, Karen, Bob, and Nichole


The End...



2 comments:

ellemenopii said...

Looks like so much fun! Cool that you went to Universal Studios- fun place. How was the movie? What was it about?

Sean and Candace said...

How fun! And good job Hayli! What a good baby. Everyone must be exhausted, that's a lot in one weekend, but I'm sure well worth it. I also think it's so impressive that you kept up on your blog each day! Loved the pictures.

Lilypie 1st Birthday Ticker
Lilypie 2nd Birthday Ticker
Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
Lilypie First Birthday tickers