Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Hana Elisabet

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Sunday, October 19, 2008

Hayli Is 9 Months (already)


Today we had pictures taken of Hayli for Halloween and her 9 month photos. Hayli was really cranky, so I am surprised that any of the photos turned out nice!

Here are some of her 9 month photos - you will have to wait for the Halloween photos! ;)






2 comments:

ellemenopii said...

She is so precious. I love the ones of her in the wagon. So cute. See you soon!

Quirky Cottage Owners said...

I can see in the pictures that she's not feeling her usual cheery self but still you've got some great photos. I just watched the vid of her eating -- with both hands!! And crawling toward the remote control!! You are going to be so sorry someday when you are watching your favorite show and suddenly the picture goes dead and you don't have any idea on how to get back to your show because she's pushed some odd button on the remote. How can I make such a prediction? I'm Nana, that's how.
Rita

Lilypie 1st Birthday Ticker
Lilypie 2nd Birthday Ticker
Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
Lilypie First Birthday tickers